The TTS CScope USB Microscope attaches to the spindle of a manual or CNC milling machine. It is used to quickly reference the machine to a feature on a part. Unlike traditional Edge Finders or touch probes which use bulky probes, this scope can reference on the tiniest feature like a scribe line or even smaller. The lens stays far away from the object so that you can quickly glide over features without requiring constant Z height adjustment. Eliminate errors by quickly checking for collet runout simply by rotating the spindle and re-calibrating. When used on a CNC machine or milling machine scale it can take accurate measurements for quality control or reverse engineering dimensions. Spindle concentricity can be quickly verified and adjusted in the supplied Windows software. Since the measurement is always taken at the same point (crosshair intersection) there is no optical error; so the accuracy is as good as your machine.
Includes a zoom extension and lens locking ring
System Requirements: Windows 7,8 or 10 and USB port
- Working Distance (lens to object): 2.6″ to 0.4″ / 66mm to 11mm depending on zoom level
- Spindle Distance (Spindle to object): 5.1″ to 3.8″ / 129mm to 97mm depending on zoom level
Comes in 2 Shaft Options: (See other listings)
- 3/4 inch Hardened Steel Shaft fits directly into 3/4 collet. This is ideal for larger milling machines.
- 10mm Stainless Steel Shaft. This is ideal for when you prefer to use your own tool holder.
- Optical inspection microscope for use on manual or CNC milling machines, punches, and lathes
- Optical Edge Finder – imagine no more broken probe tips
- Optical Center Finder – locate the tiniest holes
- Touchless X/Y probing – glide over obstacles
- Resolution down to 0.0001″/ 0.003mm