This trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory and industrial applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional specimen or large objects. The solid cross block and brass inserts improve movement, while the friction collar secures the peg and allows the microscope to rotate around a vertical axis. Its rotating, swivelling, and tilting functionalities allow for it to cover wide, horizontal and vertical viewing areas; making it sure to meet your flexibility requirements.
DNS cameras are new generation cameras providing high resolution pictures. A great choice for research, medicine, education and industry applications. Our software is free and easy to use and additional processing functions provide strong support for your scientific research. You can also control camera with provided remote controller.
- Head: Trinocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360°
- Eyepiece: 10x WF / 20mm high eye point
- Zoom Range: 0.7x—4.5x, 1:6.4 zoom ratio
- Magnification Range: 7x—45x, 3.5x—90x with the 0.5x & 2x auxiliary Lens
- Working Distance: 100 mm standard, optical working distance can be increase or decrease 30-165 mm with auxiliary lens
- Focusing: Heavy duty rack and pinion focusing arm with tension adjustment
- Stand: Single arm boom stand
- Light Source: 144-LED ring light
- 16 Mega Pixels, 1/2.5 inch progressive scan image sensor
- Support HDMI – Brightness, white balance, exposure can be adjustable
- Support USB (Only support viewing. Doesn‘t support Brightness, white balance, exposure etc)
- Support Win7/Win8/Win10 operating system
- 45° inclined trinocular head that rotates 360°. The Simul-Focal trinocular port allows you to connect a digital camera or an HD touch screen. It features a 54-76mm interpupillary adjustment, while both ocular tubes are equipped with a (+/-6) diopter adjustable, to compensate for eye-strength difference when needed
- 7x-45x standard magnification range, that when used with the included 0.5x & 2x auxiliary lens, expands to a 3.5x-90x magnification range. It has a field of view of 2 ½” (65mm), while the parfocaled optical design ensures that images remain sharp, crisp, and focused, throughout the entire magnification range
- 16 MP Camera allows you to stream high-resolution images of the specimen. Support HDMI and USB interface. It can control with provided remote controller. Includes user friendly imaging software.
- Single arm boom stand offers a long and flexible working distance, that is capable of covering large-and-wide, horizontal and vertical areas; while the solid-steel, table-top, rectangular base provides a solid foundation to fit your observational needs
- Precise, heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing mechanism, with large knobs and adjustable tension control. Robust and versatile, it is the perfect microscope for laboratory and industrial application, and is designed to provide outstanding value without compromising performance