This trinocular zoom stereo microscope is ideal for laboratory, industrial or medical applications. Using its high resolution, great depth, and a large field of view, it is the perfect instrument for viewing any three-dimensional or temperature-sensitive specimen or object. The compact, thin design of the large base provides added comfort for the user and allows sample positions to remain low, which provides easy accessibility to variable light controls. The pillar stand provides a long working distance, to offer flexibility when working with small or large samples. Rugged cast aluminum with gray enamel finish. Packed in a fitted Styrofoam box, and includes a dust cover and an instruction manual. The trinocular model with a digital camera is excellent for photo microscopy or to connect to an LED screen. Ideal for high-magnification, high-resolution observation in biological research, semi-conductor and other precision-oriented industries. DNS cameras are new generation cameras providing high resolution pictures. A great choice for research, medicine, education and industry applications. Our software is free and easy to use and additional processing functions provide strong support for your scientific research.
- 45° inclined trinocular head that rotates 360°. The Simul-Focal trinocular port allows you to connect a digital camera or an HD touch screen. It features a 54-76mm interpupillary adjustment, while both ocular tubes are equipped with a (+/-6) diopter adjustable, to compensate for eye-strength difference when needed
- 7x-45x standard magnification range, that when used with the included 0.5x & 2x auxiliary lens, expands to a 3.5x-90x magnification range. It has a field of view of 2 ½” (65mm), while the parfocaled optical design ensures that images remain sharp, crisp, and focused, throughout the entire magnification range
- 5 MP Camera allows you to stream high-resolution images of the specimen. It offers USB 2.0 plug and play compatibility. Comes with a user friendly imaging software.
- Pillar stand offers a long and flexible working distance, while the large table-top base provides a solid foundation to fit your observational needs. The black and white reversible stage plate provides a contrasting background for the specimen, while the stage clips secure it in place
- Heavy and stable support arm with a lock-screw to position the 360° rotatable optical body, which also adjusts up-and-down on the vertical post stand. Precise, heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing mechanism, with large knobs and adjustable tension control