The phase contrast compound microscope provides phase contrast & brightfield microscope system and 1.3MP USB digital imaging system. It offers four levels of brightfield magnification power 40X-100X-400X-1000X. The phase contrast kit includes a phase contrast condenser, a centering telescopic eyepiece, four plan phase contrast objectives:10X, 20X, 40X, 100X. It also offers four levels of magnification power: 100X-200X-400X-1000X. The 1280×1024 pixels USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 can be used to make measurements, You can view and capture the images on iMac or Macbook with Mac OS too. This phase contrast compound microscopy is good for advanced applications in clinical offices and research purpose.
- Total magnification for brightfield: 40X-100X-400X-1000X; Total magnification for phase contrast: 100X-200X-400X-1000X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18; Brightfield objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil); Plan phase contrast objectives: 10X, 20X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling binocular; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch-2-15/16inch (55-75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer size 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation; Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment
- Phase contrast condenser disk with five switchable positions: one bright field NA1.25 w/ iris diaphragm Abbe condenser and four phase contrast filters, PLAN 10X, 20X, 40X, 100X objectives, each can be centered individually; Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), 6V 20W halogen light, variable intensity; Metal framework; Power supply: 100V~240V 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada power plug)
- Digital camera: – true color 1280×1024 pixels (1.3MP) – 0.45X reduction lens to get larger field of view – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images – USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects