The trinocular compound siedentopf LED microscope provides phase contrast microscope system & brightfield microscope system and USB imaging digital system. The phase contrast microscope comes with LED illumination with variable intensity, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm, 14MP USB camera and a complete set of phase contrast kit. The compound microscope features an optical system for observing images through eyepieces and an adjustable trinocular port. It offers six levels of brightfield magnification from 40X to 2500X. The phase contrast microscope can improve the images of transparent and colorless objects, which are hard to see or invisible in an ordinary microscope. The 4096×3288 pixels USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating system can also be used to make measurements. This phase contrast compound microscopy is widely used clinical, biological, research and schools, specially for observing live cells.
- Total magnification for brightfield: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Total magnification for phase contrast: 100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF25X; Brightfield objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil); Phase contrast objectives (in phase contrast kit): achromatic PH10X, PH40X (S), PH100X (S, Oil); View Head: 30 degrees inclined 360 degrees rotatable trinocular siedentopf;
- Interpupillary: hinge adjustment 1-7/8inch ~ 2-15/16inch (48mm ~ 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on left eyepiece tube; Nosepiece: revolving, quadruple, reversed; Stage: X-Y mechanical stage with scales, range 3inch x 1-9/16inch (78mm x 40mm), dimension 5-1/2inch x 4-1/4inch (140mm x 110mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control and stop; Illumination: transmitted replaceable 3W LED light, intensity adjustable
- Condenser: Abbe NA1.25 with iris aperture diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment; Phase contrast kit: – NA1.25 condenser – Three separated condenser annular plates: 10X, 40X, 100X – Three phase contrast objectives: 10X, 40X, 100X – Each phase contrast condenser can be centered individually – 37mm mounting size in diameter – Centering telescope: 23.2mm; Power supply: AC 100V ~240V 50/60Hz (US and Canada plug); Solid metal base and stand
- Digital camera: – true color 4096×3288 pixels (14M pixels) – 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view – 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division – Frame speed: 1.8fps at 4096×3288, 10fps at 2048×1644, 27fps at 1024×822 – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images – USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects