The trinocular compound siedentopf LED microscope provides phase contrast microscope system & brightfield microscope system and USB imaging digital system. The phase contrast microscope comes with LED illumination with variable intensity, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm, 5MP USB camera and a complete set of phase contrast kit. The compound microscope features an optical system for observing images through eyepieces and an adjustable trinocular port. It offers eight levels of brightfield magnification from 40X to 2000X. The phase contrast microscope can improve the images of transparent and colorless objects, which are hard to see or invisible in an ordinary microscope. The 2592×1944 pixels USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating system can also be used to make measurements. This phase contrast compound microscopy is widely used clinical, biological, research and schools, specially for observing live cells.
- Eyepieces: wide field WF10X/18 and WF20X; Head: 30 degrees inclined 360 degreesrotatable trinocular Siedentopf; Interpupillary: hinge adjustment 48mm – 75mm; Diopter: adjustable on left eyepiece tube; Nosepiece: revolving, quadruple, reversed; Objective: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (spring),100X (spring,oil); Total magnification for bright field: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Stage: X-Y mechanical stage with scales, range 78mm x 40mm, dimension 110mm x 140mm
- Phase contrast objectives (in phase contrast kit): achromatic PH10X, PH40X (S), PH100X (S, Oil); Phase contrast condenser: NA1.25 (37mm mounting size) condenser, one centering telescopic eyepiece with three separated condenser annular plates for 10X, 40X, and 100X, each can be centered individually; Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control and stop
- Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control and stop; Illumination: transmitted replaceable 3W LED light, intensity adjustable; Condenser: Abbe NA1.25 with iris aperture diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment; Power supply: AC 100V ~240V 50/60Hz (US and Canada plug); Stage: X-Y mechanical stage with scales, range 78mm x 40mm, dimension 110mm x 140mm
- Digital camera: – true color 2592×1944 pixels (5.0MP) – 0.45X reduction lens to get larger field of view – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images – USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects