This is a package of trinocular compound LED microscope with 14MP USB digital imaging system, an aluminum carrying case and phase contrast / brightfield microscope system. The compound microscope features an optical system for simultaneously observing images through eyepieces and an adjustable trinocular port. It comes with LED illumination with variable intensity, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm, a complete set of phase contrast kit and 14MP USB camera. It offers eight levels of brightfield magnification from 40X to 2000X. The phase contrast kit includes a phase contrast condenser, a centering telescopic eyepiece, four plan phase contrast objectives: PH10X, PH20X, PH40X (S), PH100X (S, Oil). It also offers magnification power: 100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X. The 4096×3288 pixels USB digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with windows, Mac OS and Linux operating system can also be used to make measurements. This phase contrast compound microscope is widely used clinical, biological research and schools, specially for observing live cells.
- Total magnification for brightfield: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Total magnification for phase contrast: 100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF20X; Brightfield objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil); PLAN phase contrast objectives (in phase contrast kit):PH10X, PH20X, PH40X (S), PH100X (S, Oil); Viewing head:45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation
- Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm ~ 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer, size: 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Photo tube adjustment range: 5/8inch (15mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control
- Condenser and diaphragm: Abbe NA1.25 rack and pinion adjustment condenser with iris aperture diaphragm; Phase contrast kit: – Substage phase contrast condenser disk with five switchable positions: One bright field NA1.25 with iris diaphragm Abbe condenser; Four phase contrast condensers: 10X, 20X, 40X, 100X; Each phase contrast condenser can be centered individually ; Four plan PH objectives: 10X, 20X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil)-37mm mounting size in diameter – Centering telescope: 23.2mm
- Digital camera: – true color 4096×3288 pixels (14M pixels) – 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view – 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division – Frame speed: 1.8fps at 4096×3288, 10fps at 2048×1644, 27fps at 1024×822 – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images – USB cable included
- Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity; Metal mechanical components; Power supply: 100V~240V 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada power plug); Carrying case: aluminum; 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects