The OMAX digital MD824S50 biological microscope includes built-in 5.0 mega digital camera with advanced software.The advanced microscope features a digital Siedentopf binocular viewing head with 3rd tube as built-in digital camera, body frame, reversed revolving quadruple nosepiece, four infinity achromatic optics objectives, large double layer mechanical stage with scale, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm and variable intensity halogen transmitted illumination system. It offers eight level magnifications from 40X-2000X. You can add top level accessories including darkfield condenser and phase contrast kits to upgrade your microscope.The high level microscope is suitable for medical labs, educational lab environments, veterinary clinics, and professional research.
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF20X; Objectives: infinity achromatic 4X/0.10 ∞/-, 10X/0.25 ∞/0.17, 40X/0.65 ∞/0.17 (spring), 100X/1.25 ∞/0.17 (spring, oil); Viewing head: binocular digital Siedentopf 30degrees inclined 360degrees rotatable; Interpupillary: adjustment 2-3/16inch~2-15/16inch (55mm-75mm); Diopter: adjustable on left eyepiece tube; Nosepiece: reversed revolving quadruple nosepiece
- A lever to switch between beam spilt for photo part and 100% to eyepieces when camera is not in use; Stage: Double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size 5-1/2inchx4-1/4inch (140mmx110mm), translation range 3inchx2inch (78mmx52mm); A specially designed back slot on the microscope stand for easy hand holding and carrying
- Illumination: transmitted, 6V/20W halogen bulb, variable intensity; Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both side with tension control; Stage upward stopper for protecting objective and slides; Condenser: Abbe condenser NA1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment; Power supply: 110-115V, 50/60Hz (US and Canada) (220V version available, contact seller)
- uilt-in digital camera: – Imaging device: 5.0 mega pixels, 1/2.5inch CMOS – Effective pixels: 2592×1944 – Maximum still image resolution: 2592×1944 pixels – Frame rate: 2.5 frames per second at 2592×1944, 10 frames per second at 1024×768 – Interface: USB2.0 ( 480MB/ second) – SNR: >40dB – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects