This is a binocular compound LED microscope with the power range from 40X to 2000X. This compound microscope comes with a 45 degree inclined 360 degree swiveling binocular head, body frame, revolving quadruple nosepiece, two pairs of widefield eyepieces ( WF10X/18 and WF20X), four DIN achromatic objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring,oil), large double layer mechanical stage, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm, a LED illumination system, and a 1.3MP USB microscope eyepiece camera. The LED lamp is user serviceable. It’s possible to add a darkfield condenser or phase contrast condenser. All lenses are made of high quality optical glass. The high resolution image in the field of view is crystal clear and will satisfy the demands of professionals. This binocular microscope is good for teaching, demonstration, clinical examination and research purpose.
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF20X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling binocular; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm~75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer size 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation; Condenser and diaphragm: Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris aperture diaphragm and rack and pinion height adjustment
- Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity; Metal framework; Power supply: 100V~240V 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada power plug)
- Digital camera: – true color 1280×1024 pixels (1.3MP) – 0.37X reduction lens to get larger field of view – 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division – Frame speed: 15fps at 1280×1024, 26fps at 640×512, 50fps at 320×256 – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS and Linux operating system – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images – USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects