The professional binocular compound microscope provides both darkfield and brightfield microscope system. The darkfield compound microscope comes with a 45 degree inclined 360 degree sliding binocular head, body frame, revolving quadruple nosepiece, a pair of widefield eyepieces WF10X/18, four DIN achromatic objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring,oil), large double layer mechanical stage, a halogen illumination system and darkfield NA0.7-0.9 & brightfield Abbe NA1.25 condensers. It offers four level magnifications from 40X to 1000X. All lenses are made of high quality optical glass. The high resolution image in the field of view is crystal clear and will satisfy the demands of professionals. This binocular microscopy is good for teaching, demonstration, clinical examination and research purpose.
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-400X-1000X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil); Viewing head: 45degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling binocular; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55~75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer size 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation
- Brightfield condenser: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment; Dry darkfield condenser: NA0.7-0.9; Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), 6V 20W halogen light, variable intensity
- Metal framework; Power supply: 100V~240V 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada power plug)
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects