The laboratory compound microscope provides brightfield, phase contrast and digital imaging system features. A complete set of phase contrast kit can be flexibly equipped with an ordinary biological microscope to be a phase contrast microscope system for observing live cells. The phase contrast kit includes a substage phase contrast condenser, a centering telescopic eyepiece, two plan phase contrast objectives with phase plate: plan PH10X, plan PH40X. The USB digital imaging system that captures microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 can be used to make measurements, You can view and capture the images on iMac or Macbook with Mac OS too. This phase contrast microscopy is widely used in clinical, biological research and schools.
- Total magnification for brightfield: 40X-100X-400X-1000X; Total magnification for phase contrast: 100X-400X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18; Brightfield objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil); PLAN phase contrast objectives (in phase contrast kit): 10X, 40X (S); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling binocular; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55~75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer size 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation; Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment
- Substage phase contrast condenser: NA1.25 (37mm mounting size) with three-setting plate for 10X, 40X, and brightfield (no phase) annular rings, each can be centered individually; Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), 6V 20W halogen light, variable intensity; Metal framework; Power supply: 100V~240V 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada power plug)
- Digital camera: – true color 640 x 480 pixels – 0.45X reduction lens to get larger field of view – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects