This is a professional binocular compound microscope with a 5.0MP USB digital imaging system. It comes with a 45 degree inclined 360 degree sliding binocular head, body frame, revolving quadruple nosepiece, a pair of widefield eyepieces WF10X/18, four DIN achromatic objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring,oil), large double layer mechanical stage, Abbe NA1.25 condenser with iris diaphragm and a halogen illumination system. The 2592×1944 pixels USB digital imaging system captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 can also be used to make measurements. You can also view and capture the images on iMac or Macbook with Mac OS. All lenses are made of high quality optical glass. The high resolution image in the field of view is crystal clear and will satisfy the demands of professionals. This binocular microscopy is good for teaching, demonstration, clinical examination and research purpose.
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-400X-1000X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling binocular; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55~75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer size 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation; Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder, rack and pinion adjustment
- Illumination: transmitted (lower), 6V 20W halogen light, variable intensity; Metal framework; Power supply: 100V~240V 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada power plug)
- Digital camera: – true color 2592×1944 pixels (5.0MP) – 0.45X reduction lens to get larger field of view – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, and Mac OS – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images – USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects