The AM4111T handheld digital microscope comes with a high-quality 1.3-megapixel image sensor that views and takes highly detailed images for professionals who need all the quality software features but do NOT require measurement. This model is featured with the unique MicroTouch snapshot feature. The MicroTouch (touch sensitive static sensor) feature on the handheld digital microscope gives users the option of taking a picture right from the scope itself. The MicroTouch was designed to minimize image blur while taking a picture with the microscope.
- Enables you to capture image, video and time lapsed video in a click
- USB 2.0 Connection, 10X~200X Magnification, 8 white LED lights, 1.3 MP color resolution
- Image Capture: JPEG/BMP 1280×1024, Video Capture: AVI 1280×1024, 30fps
- (MT) Microtouch sensor gives the option of taking a picture right from the scope itself.
- Contents: Digital Microscope Camera, Manual, DinoCapture software compatible with Windows and Mac OS