Specifications:Condition: 100% Brand New
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Objective lens: 4x 10x 60x 100x
Mechanical tube length: 160mm
Capacitor: Rotating disc (can be rotated, users should not disassemble at will)
Filter diameter: 32mm
Thick/fine focus range: 20mm
Cover thickness: 0.17mm
Lighting: 6V / 20W
Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
Workbench size: approx. 135 * 120mm / 5.3*4.7in (With paired clips)
Target lens and nose:
The microscope objective is engraved with various labels: magnification, mechanical tube length / cover thickness. Such as: target 40X: 40 / 0.65; 160 / 0.17 means that the magnification is 40 times; mechanical tube length is 160mm; cover thickness is 0.17mm.
Smooth rotation is ensured by the triple-rotation objective lens converter.
Stage: The low position coaxial knob can be easily operated.
Capacitor: Rotating the disc, it can be rotated, and the user should not disassemble it at will.
The coarse/fine focus range is 20 mm. It is located at the bottom of the left and right sides. Rotating the rough handwheel, the working phase is rapidly reduced or increased. With regard to the miniature handwheel, it can make the stage move up and down fine. There is an index on the miniature handwheel. Each grid is 0.002 mm.
1* Biological Microscope (Base&Eyepiece Lens)
1* Instruction Manual
1* Dust Cover
1* Pair of Eyepiece Wf10x
1* Pair of Eyepiece 16x
1* Optical Filter
- This product is made of high quality aluminum alloy, which is durable and wear resistant. Independent coarse and fine adjustment knobs provide fast focus
- With a 10x wide field of view and a 16x wide field of view eyepiece, the binocular head has a 53 to 77mm inter-twist adjustment, a fixed 30 degree vertical tilt to reduce eye and neck fatigue, and 360 degree rotation. Provides a more comprehensive view a
- The 1.25 NA Abbe concentrator adjusts the 1.25 NA Abbe condenser button to control the distance of light from the stage and has an iris diaphragm to optimize the amount of light that illuminates the sample
- A two-layer mechanical platform, 1 mm segmentation, locks the slider in place, providing precise sliding along the X and Y axes to record coordinates, allowing the observer to return to a specific position on the slide
- Forward objective lens converter with four DIN achromatic objectives, with an objective lens of 4x 10x 60x 100x. The cast steel body coated with enamel is durable and prevents stains and corrosion