Condition: 100% Brand New
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Objective lens: 4x 10x 60x 100x
Mechanical tube length: 160mm
Capacitor: Rotating disc (can be rotated, users should not disassemble at will)
Filter diameter: 32mm
Thick/fine focusing range: 20mm
Cover thickness: 0.17mm
Lighting: 6V / 20W
Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
Workbench size: approx. 135 * 120mm / 5.3*4.7in (With paired clips)
1* Biological Microscope (Base&Eyepiece Lens)
1* Instruction Manual
1* Dust Cover
1* Pair of Eyepiece Wf10x
1* Pair of Eyepiece 16x
1* Optical Filter
1. Carefully open the package to avoid damage to the lens or accessories.
2. Proper operation, put the dust cover on the microscope after work.
3. In addition to being replaceable, do not rashly disassemble the instrument to avoid damaging the correct position.
4. Place the instrument in a dry, cool place away from contamination and corrosion.
5. If a malfunction occurs, take the instrument to a special repair shop.
6. When the objective lens and eyepiece are not used for a long time, put them in a dry box and place the dust cover on the microscope.
- This product is made of high quality aluminum alloy, which is durable and wear resistant.The cast steel body coated with enamel is durable and prevents stains and corrosion
- With a 10x wide field of view and a 16x wide field of view eyepiece, the top eyepiece interface of the microscope is a standard c-interface that links digital cameras, electronic eyepieces, and displays with HDMI on the link, freeing eyes for viewing, live streaming, Record and capture magnified specimen images
- The 1.25 NA Abbe concentrator adjusts the 1.25 NA Abbe condenser button to control the distance of light from the stage and has an iris diaphragm to optimize the amount of light that illuminates the sample
- A two-layer mechanical platform, 1 mm segmentation, locks the slider in place, providing precise sliding along the X and Y axes to record coordinates, allowing the observer to return to a specific position on the slide
- Forward objective lens converter with four DIN achromatic objectives, with an objective lens of 4x 10x 60x 100x.Independent coarse and fine adjustment knobs provide fast focusing